I did make this dress for a little girl who was the flower girl in a mutual friend's wedding January 2. In this picture I hadn't hemmed it yet, and actually received a serger for Christmas, and was able to have a rolled edge on the flimsy chiffon-like material; which was much easier than hemming it all!
My name is Joanna, I am first and foremost a lover of Jesus and His WORD. I adore Hope and all things beautiful... I love homemaking, clothing design, crafting, photography and everyday life, and hope to share a bit of this beautiful journey I’m on with you!
2 comments:
Joanna,
Oh my.... what a LOVELY flower girl dress! ;) Did you make it or buy it somewhere?! It is just so delicately feminine.... so sweet!!!
Blessings~ Jen
Jen,
I did make this dress for a little girl who was the flower girl in a mutual friend's wedding January 2. In this picture I hadn't hemmed it yet, and actually received a serger for Christmas, and was able to have a rolled edge on the flimsy chiffon-like material; which was much easier than hemming it all!
~Joanna Kristina
Post a Comment