Dearest Joanna, Your blog is so calming, sweet beautiful & tranquil!! ;)What a joy to meet such a like minded sister in the Lord!! I look forward to returning to "Truth Grace & Glory" often. ;)
Thank you Miss Jen! What encouragement you have given, I will cherish always! I hope to add many more posts in the near future; I've gotten a bit behind in recent days (more like months ;)) but I truly hope to become much more dedicated!
My name is Joanna, I am first and foremost a lover of Jesus and His WORD. I adore Hope and all things beautiful... I love homemaking, clothing design, crafting, photography and everyday life, and hope to share a bit of this beautiful journey I’m on with you!
2 comments:
Dearest Joanna,
Your blog is so calming, sweet beautiful & tranquil!! ;)What a joy to meet such a like minded sister in the Lord!! I look forward to returning to "Truth Grace & Glory" often. ;)
With Much Love in Christ,
Miss Jen
Thank you Miss Jen! What encouragement you have given, I will cherish always! I hope to add many more posts in the near future; I've gotten a bit behind in recent days (more like months ;)) but I truly hope to become much more dedicated!
Love and blessings,
Joanna
Post a Comment