What beautiful photos, Joanna! ;) I just love the sea!! Isn't God's creations marvelous?!! Oh and what a lovely photo of you... are you posing with a friend or sister?
His creation IS marvelous!!! Aren't we blessed to be His children? I am with my friend Bridget; she lives in MA with her husband and her little baby boy within. =)
My name is Joanna, I am first and foremost a lover of Jesus and His WORD. I adore Hope and all things beautiful... I love homemaking, clothing design, crafting, photography and everyday life, and hope to share a bit of this beautiful journey I’m on with you!
2 comments:
What beautiful photos, Joanna! ;)
I just love the sea!!
Isn't God's creations marvelous?!!
Oh and what a lovely photo of you... are you posing with a friend or sister?
Many Blessings~ Jenny
Miss Jen,
His creation IS marvelous!!! Aren't we blessed to be His children? I am with my friend Bridget; she lives in MA with her husband and her little baby boy within. =)
Blessings,
Joanna
Post a Comment