I know! Isn't he a doll?! - Jen, yes, such a gift from God! Aren't His gifts the BEST? =) -Cassia, I have wanted to comment on your blog, but it won't let me??? Just wanted to let you know that, and I look forward to your posts! =)
My name is Joanna, I am first and foremost a lover of Jesus and His WORD. I adore Hope and all things beautiful... I love homemaking, clothing design, crafting, photography and everyday life, and hope to share a bit of this beautiful journey I’m on with you!
5 comments:
What a PRECIOUS wee one!
A gift from God!!
Love~ Miss Jen
I agree ~ this is a precious capture indeed! ;)
Wook-at-dose-wittle feet ; D
I know! Isn't he a doll?!
- Jen, yes, such a gift from God! Aren't His gifts the BEST? =)
-Cassia, I have wanted to comment on your blog, but it won't let me??? Just wanted to let you know that, and I look forward to your posts! =)
Love to you both!
~Joanna
Your words and this glimpse into your life are beautiful, Joanna!
Thank you so much for joining in The Rest of Your Story challenge on my blog! (:
Thank you for your encouragement, Holley. I have really enjoyed reading your blog, it IS beautiful. :)... and I look forward to your challenge!
Post a Comment