LIFE is a wondrous and mysterious thing all wrapped
up. It can be full of joy at times, and pained with
sorrow at other times. You can never really
know exactly what it may bring you, but one thing
is for sure... you can surely TRUST the One who
gave it. His ways are higher than ours, and His paths
are more sure than the sun in its rising and setting.
With every season He remains faithful, guiding us
along, though His ways may seem strange or slow
in coming... He is GOOD. He is never late, nor
does He make mistakes. We can TRUST Him.
I WILL trust Him.
I see His faithfulness in clean dishes...
His gift in an apple slice...
His beauty in the harsh winter...
His infinite knowledge...
and His great Love.
The Lord has been Faithful in 2009,
may I always search for His goodness
in 2010, for it will surely
be there.





2 comments:
Beautiful~ dear!!!
Amen... great is His love indeed!!!
Love~ Miss Jen
You are right, Miss Jen! Thank you for your encouragement!
Love,
Joanna
Post a Comment