As far as the east is from the
west,
So far has He removed
our transgressions from
us.
Psalm 103:12
For as long as I can remember, or at least
since I could start reading 'Westerns',
I have wanted to go 'West'.
Being almost as far East as one
can go, though, thank heavens not
that far... I've thought of going
'out there' often.
This picture is of our vacation to
Lake Michigan. It is as far
west as I've been.
But I loved
every moment of it.
I could look and look at the
water as it stretched westward
across to Wisconsin, but my
eyes could never take in all
of it.
I once had the thought that every where in the world,
there is always a west.
No matter where you may travel,
there is always somewhere farther west.
It just keeps on going...
that's how far...
How great
is His
love.





No comments:
Post a Comment