Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me,
bless His holy name!
Psalm 103:1

I am learning that life does not go always as
planned. This is a hard concept. I have such
lovely, good and precious hopes and dreams...
or so I think them to be so,
but just because I hope and pray for good things, does not
mean I'll always get them. I told the Lord
last night... once again : )... my dreams, and asked Him if He
didn't think they were good and full of beauty.

You see... I love beauty... True beauty... His beauty... and
my dreams are full of it. At least what I think is
beauty.

I saw myself sitting right on His lap,
telling Him my hurt, resting upon His heart.
It was clear... I felt I could have been truly there
with Him in person... and then His Peace
and Love came. It filled my heart and
then He spoke...

I have seen
His beauty,
everyday.
I have
known His
great gifts,
His miraculous
deeds, His tender
care.
His intricate
provision.
His
friendship when
others fail.
His understanding,
His faithfulness,
His grace to
keep loving
me.
His love
throughout my
whole life,
and now.
I have seen
His beauty in ways
so great, it takes
my
breath
away.
Not just
the grand things,
but the small ones as well.
He has given me so much,
how can I thank Him?
He
is
beautiful,
and I have surely seen it.
Bless the Lord,
O my soul!


I am in the process of memorizing
Psalm 103. I have *gulp* mostly
memorized up t0 verse 19.
I want to post a verse each day,
along with a picture that
reminds me of God's
beauty.

It is everywhere,
you must just
open your
eyes.

No comments: