Just wanted to stop in & say hi...as it seems we are traveling companions on this 21 day journey/challenge. Looking forward to more of "the rest of your story".
My name is Joanna, I am first and foremost a lover of Jesus and His WORD. I adore Hope and all things beautiful... I love homemaking, clothing design, crafting, photography and everyday life, and hope to share a bit of this beautiful journey I’m on with you!
6 comments:
Oh YES! All. I love ALL those things He does.
Me too! I look forward to getting to know you better!
I LOVE the Sound of Music... thank you! =)
Just wanted to stop in & say hi...as it seems we are traveling companions on this 21 day journey/challenge. Looking forward to more of "the rest of your story".
Enjoyed your previous post too. Beautiful.
@ MyStory of HIStory, I look forward to the rest of your story too! You are such an encouragement!
AMEN...
gorgeous picture too!
Love~ Jen
Thank you Jen! Isn't He GOOD?!!! =)
Post a Comment