Who redeems your life from
destruction,
Who crowns you with
lovingkindness and tender
mercies,
Psalm 103:4
He redeems our life from destruction... this is
a wonderful thing. If He had not chosen to
do this for us, we would
have no chance at all.
This is a gift for all.
But acceptance
and repentance,
on our part
is necessary.
What love
He has shown us!
O, the deep, deep Love...
He crowns us...
I have known this crowning,
though deserving, I am not.
It is such a precious gift to be crowned
with His lovingkindness
and tender mercies.
How precious!
His good gifts are
endless, and He pours them
out.
O, the deep, deep Love of Jesus...
May I thank Him always
and
remember.





6 comments:
How beautiful Joanna! Your poem-like thoughts are so balanced. It is so true that while God holds out a gift to us, our receiving it is dependent upon our acceptance and repentance. Thank you for sharing this!
Cindy Lou
PS. How did you add music to your blog?
His gifts are endless and wonderful. It is amazing that although we are in different seasons in our lives (I am a grandmother!), there are still stories to be written. Our nest is empty now and I am waiting to see what the next chapter of my life will be.
I am happy to walk with you on this journey!
Cindy Lou,
Thank you for you encouragement! I have so much to learn, and it seems that He is never finished with teaching me... and all of His children! Thank you!
I think if you just click on the music icon thingy at the bottom of my blog, it will take you to that site. When you get there, you just need to sign up for your own playlist and then enter sing titles that you like to search for them. Sometimes they do not have what you may be looking for, but there are alot of songs to choose from. I hope this helps... I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to those kinds of things! Blessings on your day!
~Joanna
Linda,
You are right, His gifts are soooo good! I find it so neat to hear other people's journey's with Christ, wherever they may be. I'm so glad to know that He has been faithful to you throughout your life, and now that you are in a different time in your life, He will show Himself faithful again. Kind of like the seasons! Each one is beautiful in it's own way, and He is orchestrating each one! I have to tell myself this all the time... else I become quite a sissy in the waiting! =)
Thank you for your encouragement, have a lovely day!
~Joanna
Hi Joanna,
Thank you for your sweet words on my photo entry to i.heart.faces! :) Your name caught my eye, as it is my sister's name as well! Lovely name!
Have a blessed weekend!
In Christ, Laura
Hi Laura! It's always nice to meet others who have the same name... it seems rare around here! I just LOVE your blog, it really is beautiful! =) Blessings on your new week!
~Joanna
Post a Comment